The Nominating Committee consists of six voting members of this congregation. If possible, two of the committee members shall be outgoing members of the Congregation Council. Committee members shall be elected at the annual meeting for a term of one year. Members of the Nominating Committee are not eligible for consecutive reelection.
Nominating Committee Tasks:
- Present a slate of candidates for the Congregation Council and other offices prior to the annual meeting at which the election will take
- Provide biographical information about the candidates to the congregation.
- report on committee activities to the Congregation Council;
- submit a proposed budget of its activities to the Congregation Council.
- shall submit their accounts to the treasurer of the Congregation Council or the church office. The treasurer shall include such accounts in their report to the congregation at the annual meeting.