Masks are recommended in all areas of CTK, out of care for one another in protecting their health. For older children and adults who are fully vaccinated, masks are optional during worship, coffee fellowship and meetings. Please be considerate of those who continue to wear masks. The Minnesota Department of Health lists Hennepin County as in “Substantial Transmission Rate.” For the time being, lunch or refreshments will not be permitted at funerals, and Loaves and Fishes will continue to be take-out only. This policy is subject to change as conditions warrant.
· Wearing masks during worship is optional.
· Coffee and water can now be served Sunday mornings in the common area.
· Funeral lunches are still on hold until infection rates decrease further.
· Loaves and Fishes need to remain as take-out until infection rates decrease further. For both Loaves and Fishes and for funeral lunches, the reason to still restrict is that they bring in people from all over, exposing more to possible infections. CTK events tend to draw people from our own community.
· Even though conditions have improved in Hennepin County and Bloomington in particular, we are still in "substantial transmission rate" according to the MN Dept. of Health.
· Bloomington Symphony is allowed to go without masks in the building. The reasoning is that they are the only ones in the building during rehearsals, limiting exposure to others.